Michele L. Hobby, Esq.
Our firm, Hobby Law, P.A., of Clermont, is 100 percent dedicated to resolving your divorce and family law issues with professionalism, integrity and compassion. We understand the frustration that family legal issues can provoke, and we are committed to making your experience with the system as simple and stress-free as possible.
Michele L Hobby:
Michele L. Hobby has practiced law in Florida since 2006. Originally from California, Ms. Hobby has been proud to call Florida home since1996. She completed her Bachelors degree at the University of South Florida, where she graduated Summa Cum Laude. She went on to obtain her Juris Doctor from Santa Clara University School of Law. While in law school, Ms. Hobby was awarded First place Moot Court winner for “Best Oral Advocate” in a regional competition as well as “Best Oral Argument” in Legal Research & Writing. Also during this time, she worked as a Legal extern for Federal Magistrate Judge Richard Seeborg in United States District Court, Northern District of California.
After becoming admitted to the Florida Bar, she worked as an Assistant State Attorney for the Fifth Judicial Circuit of Florida, prosecuting criminal cases through trial in Marion and Sumter Counties. In 2008, Ms. Hobby entered private practice and exclusively handles family law cases. Ms. Hobby understands the stress and frustration that so often occurs during these difficult times. At Hobby Law, PA we can assist you in resolving your family law issues with professionalism, integrity and compassion. Ms. Hobby is committed to making your experience with the legal system as simple and stress free as possible.
Hobby Law, PA. is completely dedicated to serving your divorce and family law legal needs.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Florida, 2006
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- University of South Florida
HONORS AND AWARDS
- First place Moot Court winner for “Best Oral Advocate” in regional competition
- Awarded “Best Oral Argument” in Legal Research & Writing
- Legal extern for Federal Magistrate Judge Richard Seeborg, United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Legal Research Assistant to SCU Law Professor Philip Jimenez
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Lake County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- Assistant State Attorney for the Fifth Judicial Circuit of Florida, Prosecuting criminal cases through trial in Marion and Sumter Counties
A family lawyer for all Central Florida: Call Michele Hobby at Hobby Law, P.A., in Clermont toll free at 888-99-HOBBY (888-994-6229).